While information is the cornerstone of our ability to provide superior service, our most important asset is our clients’ trust. Keeping client information confidential and using it only as our clients would want us to are top priorities for all of us at Professional Advisory Services, Inc.
Clients will be provided with our confidentiality policy annually. Potential clients will receive a copy of our confidentiality policy.
- We will safeguard, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, any information our clients share with us. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to guard your nonpublic personal information. These safeguards include password protection for server and workstations, 24/7 video surveillance, encrypted data back-up, a virtual private network (VPN) for secure remote access to the PASI network by authorized PASI personnel, secure ShareFile utility for emailing sensitive documents, and monitored secure shredding for document destruction.
- We gather nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on an application or other form
- Information you provide us in client meetings or other forms of communication such as fax, e-mail, letter, and telephone
- Information about your transactions with us and your designated custodian
- We will not reveal nonpublic client information about you to anyone, except as permitted by law.
- Whenever we hire other organizations (third party) to provide support services, we will require them to conform to our privacy standards or agreed upon privacy standards in writing.
- We will strive to keep client files complete, up-to-date, and accurate. We will provide our clients with this account information when requested.
- If you decide to close your account(s) or become an inactive customer, we will continue to adhere to the policies and procedures as described in this notice.
(reviewed November 2017)
Code of Ethics
To read our code of ethics please click here.